The Code of Blogger Ethics reflects the high standard of conduct representing what is the hallmark of our Fight High Blood Pressure.com. Establishing a code of ethics helps define our commitment to support a culture of integrity, transparency and trust.
This Ethics Policy clarifies our standard of conduct. Be clear that Fight High Blood Pressure intends to relay a clear message to each patron of this site to understand the ethical considerations associated with their thoughts, posts, comments as well as actions. This Ethics Policy affirms a commitment to conduct business lawfully and within the realm of humanity We hold a reputation for integrity and honesty!
1. Fight High Blood Pressure.com will take responsibility for our own words and for the comments we allow on our blog. We are committed to a “Civility Enforced” standard: UNACCEPTED CONTENT WILL NOT BE POSTED. UNACCEPTED CONTENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED UPON BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION. Fight High Blood Pressure.coms' definition of Unacceptable Content is defined and determined on a case-by-case basis and our definition is not defined as follows:
Comments may be deleted with no explanation given. At the full discretion of Fight High Blood Pressure.com will they provide an explanation for a post deemed Unacceptable.
2. Don't say anything from behind a comment/post that you wouldn't say in person
3. We prefer to reach out privately to a person vs. publicy
If you have a disagreement with a post or comment, connect with that person on a private basis
4. NO OFFENSIVE ATTACKS OF ANY POSTS
We require an email address to post although you can use an alias username
6. TROLLING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.